Provider: Spatial Insights, Inc.
Mapping your target market, identifying pockets of your customer profile, or evaluating site suitabilty often requires evaluating a multiple demographic variables. Commonly this evaluation is performed by mapping each of the variables, and manually overlaying the results or by combining the variables mathematically using database management or spreadsheet packages.
The process can be time consuming, and up until now, there was no easy way to iteratively evaluate and rapidly visualize the results of the analysis.
Spatial Insights has developed the Demographic Indexing method in response to client-driven projects that required the evaluation of multiple demographic variables to identify and map target markets and preferred customer profiles.
Demographic Indexing allows you to independently weight and rank up to 30 variables to create composite index scores in one operation.
- mathematically evaluate, combine and index demographic variables
- assign unique weightings and rankings to create composite index scores
- evaluate up to 30 variables simultaneously
Demographic Indexing can be used to:
- identify and rank target markets
- map preferred customer profiles
- evaluate site suitability
- identify market potential
Data Indexing Application for MapInfo Professional
Want to run have Demographic Indexing capability in-house? Spatial Insights offers the Data Indexing application for MapInfo Professional.
Please contact us for more information.