Daytime population and establishment counts, employee counts, and payroll by SIC or NAICS. Define your own address-level specialty datasets of banks, shopping centers, and mailing lists.
- Business Counts: Annual estimates of employees and establishments nationwide.
- Business Points Data: A comprehensive business database containing geographic points of business locations.
- Directory of Major Malls: Comprehensive database of Major Malls in the US and Canada.
- infoUSA Business Lists: Define business mailing and telemarketing lists by SIC, size, and dozens more options. Same day delivery.
Dollars spent on women’s apparel, households that use credit cards, direct mailing lists, and more about consumers can be found in this category.
- Consumer Behavior: Offering insight into the consumption patterns and preferences of consumers, lifestyle preferences, product ownership, and attitudes.
- Consumer Expenditures: Average annual dollars spent and aggregate dollars spent on retail and services.
- Retail Potential: Dollar potential by merchandise line.
Population, age, race, ethnicity, education, occupation, housing, income, and more. Current year estimates and 5- and 10-year projections.
- Demographic Dimensions: Correlates geographic areas with 16 statistically distinct ‘neighborhoods’.
- Estimates & Projections: Premier offering of thousands of data variables, nationwide by block group on up.
- Health Care: Compiled patient data estimates around number of discharges, types of procedures, and health care payer types nationwide by block group.
Topographic elevation data, weather, air quality, and earthquake data.
- WeatherRisk: Environmental risk variables consisting of severe weather intensity, frequency, and nationwide risk indices.
Streets, Boundaries & Map Features
GIS-ready points, lines, and polygon vector data for use in most GIS applications.
- GbBIS Carrier Routes
- GbBIS ZIP Codes
- GbBIS ZIP+4 Centroids
- StreetPro: MapInfo’s premier street-level data product, offering unparalleled accuracy and display quality.
Telecom & Utilities
From end office switches to wirecenters, telecom data geo-enables wireless, landline, cable, and telemarketing applications.
- CallingAreaInfo: Maps the local calling plans available to business and residential customers.
- CarrierInfo: Overview information about local and wireless telephone service providers.
- ExchangeInfo Plus: Wirecenter boundaries and switch (central office) locations; includes NPA-NXX lookup.
- PSAP Pro: Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) system
Carefully assembled from local municipalities, traffic counts provide intersection-level traffic volumes.
- TrafficMetrix: Premier U.S. traffic counts.
Health, education, crime and more.