Provider: Pitney Bowes Business Insight
PSAP Pro provides industry leading geographic depictions of the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) system in the United States. With this information customers are able to quickly determine the 911 call center that responds to emergency calls at a particular location
PSAP Pro contains PSAP information for the United States. PSAP Pro includes ten-digit emergency numbers, address information, contact personnel, administrative phone number, email address, and jurisdictional boundaries. The PSAP Boundaries have been created based on jurisdictional boundaries for PSAPs, not on telephone exchanges, and therefore can be used to accurately route a 9-1-1 call to the appropriate PSAP based on the location of the caller.
PSAP Pro is used to allow users to quickly and efficiently determine the serving PSAP for a given location – an address, cell tower, market, coverage area, etc. PSAP Pro provides a geographic depiction of the serving area for over 5,400 primary PSAPs across the US. The information contained in PSAP Pro is used to contact the actual PSAP coordinator to determine the appropriate provisioning and routing requirements for handling an emergency call from the desired location.
PSAP Pro is delivered to the customer on a monthly (or quarterly) basis. The deliverable is a complete refresh of the database. PSAP Pro comes in standard MapInfo TAB format. PSAP Pro is also available through MapInfo’s Communications On-Lines Services through Envinsa as a transaction based pricing model.
- Geographic view of PSAP: Allows users to understand the PSAPs that cover their network
- Built using geography from StreetPro: Aligns with StreetPro and MapMarker Plus allowing users to accurately identify the serving PSAP
- Updated Monthly: Consistent, up-to-date information
- Nationwide Database: No need to interact with individual states or counties to collect information about PSAPs
- Aligns to the FCC PSAP Registry: Where applicable, PSAP Pro supplies the corresponding FCC registry ID
Accurate and Current Information: PSAP Pro database is consistently verified for data and boundaries changes as well as the addition of new information by contacting PSAPs directly on a daily basis. Monthly updates are received from PSAP Data Resources, Inc (PDR) and integrated with the geographic content from MapInfo.
Frequent Updates: PSAP Pro is updated on a monthly basis and is available on monthly and quarterly updates for 1, 2, and 3-year subscriptions. Please note that current subscriptions are required with PSAP Pro, upon failure to renew the subscription the data must be removed from all machines.
- Continental United States
- 1:24,000 Latitude/Longitude
- Monthly updates with 1, 2, and 3-year subscriptions
Please contact us for pricing information.