MapInfo Professional is a powerful Microsoft Windows-based GIS mapping application that allows business analysts and GIS professionals to easily visualize, analyze, interpret, and output data to reveal relationships, patterns and trends between the data and their surrounding geographic attributes. Version 17 was introduced in May 2018 and features many key enhancements to past updates, including:
- Customization of the Ribbon Menu and Map Tool Bar
- Interactive thematic maps allowing the user to toggle on/off individual values, graduations, and ranges
- Hotkey improvements
- New welcome screen
- Quick search window
- Layout templates and multi-page layouts
- Enhanced image quality and advanced raster capabilities
- Web services for geocoding and creating drive-time polygons
- Common PC files: Microsoft Excel, Access, DBF, CSV, Delimited ASCII txt files
- Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostGIS, SQLite, ODBC compliant databases, OGC GeoPackage
- Spatial data: AutoCAD DXF/DWG, SHP, DGN, GML, KML, and more
- Maps and imagery: WMTS, WMS, WFS, Aerial images, Satellite images, Scanned paper maps, Microsoft Bing maps
Please contact us for pricing information.
Learn More About MapInfo Professional
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.