- Freeway 2015 and Freeway 2015 Premium OSM: Perform drive time analyses anywhere in US or Canada.
- MapBasic: MapInfo’s BASIC-like programming language for automating repetitive processing or creating custom MapInfo applications.
- MapMarker USA & MapMarker USA TIGER: Powerful and flexible standalone geocoding software available by state, by region, or nationwide.
- MapX: ActiveX control allowing mapping integration with a variety of applications.
- MapXMobile: MapX Mobile enables the creation of custom mapping applications or map enablement of applications & solutions on the Microsoft Pocket PC 2003 operating system.
- MapXtend: A Java development tool for creating client-server location based applications running on wireless handheld devices.
- MapXtreme 2008 (.NET): Enables developers who are familiar with Microsoft’s .NET technology to incorporate mapping capabilities in their desktop or web products and solutions.
- MapXtreme NT & MapXtreme Java: Mapping server allowing developers to distribute mapping capabilities over an intranet or the Internet.
- Routing J Server: Developer’s tool for calculating point-to-point routes within mapping applications as a Java component that can be easily integrated into MapXtreme or MapX solutions.
- Routing J Server Canada
- TrendMap: Map accurate trade areas.
- TrendMap OCX: ActiveX control for trade area analysis.
- Vertical Mapper: Enhance geographic visualization.
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.