Applied Geographic Solutions is pleased to announce that the software that is supplied to its resellers, Snap, has been replaced by a new platform called SnapSite, and is now available to End Users for purchase.
Using selected geography, radii, or drive time, SnapSite allows you to:
- create and export databases
- generate site reports
- perform Mosaic Lifestyle Segmentation analysis
- analyze and rank site signatures and multivariate statistics
SnapSite is available as an end user product with a wide range of options related to both licensed databases and licensed applications.
Future releases will include embedded thematic mapping, exporting of cartography, a statistical analysis suite, and spatial modeling tools including both analog and spatial interaction based site models.
- Output dBase or comma delimited ASCII files for any level of geography
- Site database processing, creating databases with radius or drive time demographics
- Batch or interactive modes
- Demographic appending to geocoded files
- Over twenty reports available depending on database licensing
- Flexible benchmarks
- Radius, drive time, and custom geographic areas
- Site maps with road network, terrain, or satellite imagery
Mosaic Segmentation Analysis
- Mosaic profile reports and charts
- Market potential indexes
- Profile ranking reports
- Mosaic coding of external databases at the ZIP+4 level and higher
- Custom segmentation systems
Analysis and Statistics
- AreaRank which scores geographic areas using up to six variables
- Distance decay analysis
- Site Signature analysis (comparing a site to a target)
- Summary statistics and correlation matrices
- Multivariate statistics (multiple regression, k-means clustering, principal components analysis)
- Histograms and scatter plots
- Flexible licensing of databases and functionality
- Freeway drive time and AST Locator (geocoding) modules
Please contact us for pricing information.
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.