Provider: Pitney Bowes Business Insight
WirelessInfo is a map database of Personal Communications Services (PCS), Paging, and Specialized Mobile Radio (SMR) company coverage areas. It can be used by telecom service providers, industry consultants, site acquisition companies, build-to-suit firms, and tower contractors for network planning, competitive analysis, and marketing analysis applications.
With WirelessInfo, you can:
- Compare networks: Cellular vs. PCS
- Find and fill in coverage gaps
- Expand your footprint
- Speed network implementation
- Identify space on existing towers
- Avoid costly and lengthy zoning and construction issues
- Contract build-to-suit locations
WirelessInfo is currently scaled to 1:24,000 using the latitude/longitude coordinate system and NAD 83 datum.
- Service (Available or Planned)
- Launch Date
Please contact us for pricing information.
Learn More About WirelessInfo
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.