Daytime population and establishment counts, employee counts, and payroll by SIC or NAICS. Define your own address-level specialty datasets of banks, shopping centers, and mailing lists.
- Business Counts: Annual estimates of employees and establishments nationwide.
- Business Points Data: A comprehensive business database containing geographic points of business locations.
- Directory of Major Malls: Comprehensive database of Major Malls in the US and Canada.
- infoUSA Business Lists: Define business mailing and telemarketing lists by SIC, size, and dozens more options. Same day delivery.
The latest and greatest from the U.S. Census, with or without GIS-ready boundaries. Historical data from previous census years are also available.
- 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010
- CartoUS 2010 Block Boundaries
- CartoUS 2010 Census Boundaries Bundle: A ‘Census-only’ subset of the CartoUS mapping data product.
- CartoUS 2010 Metro Area Bundle: The new MSAs, defined in June of 2003. CBSAs include MSAs and MicroSAs. A metro area only subset of the CartoUS mapping data product.
- Census Block Centroids: Attributed with 2000 Census population and household counts.
- GeoLytics Census 2000: Long and Short Form demographic data from the 2000 Census.
- GeoLytics Normalized Data Products: Census Data from 1970, 1980, 1990 & 2000 in 2000 Geographies.
- Population-Weighted Block Group Centroids: Skewed centroids pulled toward higher concentrations of population.
Dollars spent on women’s apparel, households that use credit cards, direct mailing lists, and more about consumers can be found in this category.
- Consumer Behavior: Offering insight into the consumption patterns and preferences of consumers, lifestyle preferences, product ownership, and attitudes.
- Consumer Expenditures: Average annual dollars spent and aggregate dollars spent on retail and services.
- Retail Potential: Dollar potential by merchandise line.
Population, age, race, ethnicity, education, occupation, housing, income, and more. Current year estimates and 5- and 10-year projections.
- Demographic Dimensions: Correlates geographic areas with 16 statistically distinct ‘neighborhoods’.
- Estimates & Projections: Premier offering of thousands of data variables, nationwide by block group on up.
- GeoLytics Block Estimates: Population estimates for smallest census level of geography
- GeoLytics Estimates and Projections: Current year estimates and 5 year projections down to the county, zip code, tract, and block group.
- GeoLytics Estimates Professional: Consumer expenditures and demographic profiles.
- ProximityDemographics: Provides a measure of cumulative demographic data within a specific radius or drive time of each area (block group, census tract, or ZIP code).
Topographic elevation data, weather, air quality, and earthquake data.
- Climate, WeatherRisk & QuakeRisk: The AGS environmental databases, consisting of temperature, precipitation, degree days, air pollution data, and more.
- Digital Elevation Models: 30-meter models for the U.S.
Streets, Boundaries & Map Features
GIS-ready points, lines, and polygon vector data for use in most GIS applications.
- CartoUS 2012 Landmarks Bundle: A ‘landmarks only’ subset of the CartoUS mapping data product.
- CartoUS 2017
- CartoUS Roads Bundle
- Dynamap/5-Digit ZIP Codes
- GbBIS Carrier Routes
- GbBIS ZIP Codes
- GbBIS ZIP+4 Centroids
- GeoLytics: ZIP+4s: Available with block group level demographics.
- Maponics Carrier Routes and ZIP Codes: High quality carrier route and ZIP Code boundaries for the U.S.
- Maponics Neighborhoods: Neighborhood boundaries for the entire U.S.
- Sammamish Carrier Routes
- Sammamish ZIP Codes
- Sammamish ZIP+2 Boundaries
- Sammamish ZIP+4s
- StreetPro: MapInfo’s premier street-level data product, offering unparalleled accuracy and display quality.
- TeleAtlas Postal Points 9G: ZIP+4 centroids and associated geographic codes, designed for use as a cross reference for ZIP code based geocoding.
- TeleAtlas/GDT Dynamap/2000: High quality includes streets attributed with their address ranges, suitable for geocoding.
- TeleAtlas/GDT Dynamap Display: Same as Dynamap/2000, but without the address ranges.
- TeleAtlas/GDT Dynamap/Transportation: Robust routing attributes, full geocoding functionality, and attractive map display all in one transporation product.
- US Highways & Major Roads
Telecom & Utilities
From end office switches to wirecenters, telecom data geo-enables wireless, landline, cable, and telemarketing applications.
- CallingAreaInfo: Maps the local calling plans available to business and residential customers.
- CarrierInfo: Overview information about local and wireless telephone service providers.
- ExchangeInfo Plus: Wirecenter boundaries and switch (central office) locations; includes NPA-NXX lookup.
- FAAInfo: Map database of airport approaches and runways that graphically illustrates the FAA Code of Federal Regulations, part 77.
- Maponics Telecom Boundaries: Maponics telecom data include rate center boundaries, area code boundaries, LATA boundaries, and central office points.
- PSAP Pro: Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) system
- TeleAtlas/GDT ILEC Boundaries
- TeleAtlas/GDT Local Access Transport Areas
- TeleAtlas/GDT Number Plan Area Boundaries
- TeleAtlas/GDT Points of Presence
- TeleAtlas/GDT Rate Center Boundaries
- TeleAtlas/GDT WireCenter Basic: Wirecenter boundaries with ILECs; includes NPA-NXX lookup.
- TeleAtlas/GDT WireCenter Premium: Wirecenter boundaries with ILECs and CLECs; includes NPA-NXX lookup.
- WirelessInfo: Map database of Personal Communications Services, Paging, and Specialized Mobile Radio company coverage maps.
Carefully assembled from local municipalities, traffic counts provide intersection-level traffic volumes.
- TrafficMetrix: Premier U.S. traffic counts.
Health, education, crime and more.
- CartoUS 2010 Legislative Bundle: A ‘legislative boundary only’ subset of the CartoUS mapping data product.
- CrimeRisk: Indices for ten personal and property crimes, sourced from the FBI.
- Education (Schools): K through 12th grade as well as colleges and universities.
- Legislative District Match Data Set: Set of five files used to link ZIP codes to legislative districts and legislators.
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.