Dynamap/Transportation combines robust routing attributes, full geocoding functionality, and attractive map display for users who want a single database source for their transportation needs.
The database includes improved ramp structures, physical turn restrictions, one-way streets, and multilane highway representation to improve routing functionality. Arterial Classification Codes (ACCs) provide a nationwide, connected routing network. Tele Atlas’ precise Feature Class Code (FCC) definitions provide calculated speeds and segment impedance information to help estimate travel time. Dynamap/Transportation also identifies Primary Routing Names (PRN) for itinerary generation.
The Dynamap/Transportation product is designed principally for use in applications requiring routing, dispatch, navigation, and itinerary generation.
- Full street and address coverage: Accurate, fast geocoding across the U.S. and Canada
- One-way streets, physical turn restrictions, and multi-carriage way representation: Accurate generation of itineraries and routing/navigation directions
- Toll Indication: Allows for planning of most efficient routes. Aids in the determination of travel times
- Overpass/Underpass indication: Provides information necessary for planning routes across elevated roadways
- Arterial Classification Codes: Classifies roadways according to their major use to increase the accuracy of generated routes
- Comprehensive user documentation and toll free Customer Support services: Minimizes costly down time
- Real-time navigation
- Mobile commerce & destination sales
- Proximity searches & location services
- Concierge & guardian services
- Fleet logistics
- Driver directions & routing
- Vehicle dispatch & tracking/AVL
- Load order & capacity utilization
- Geocodable database
- Fully routable
- Calculated speeds and segment impedance
- Geographic Coverage: Continental US plus AK, HI, and PR and Canada
- Formats: ASCII (Basic/Enhanced), ArcInfo, ArcView GIS, ArcSDE
- Tiling: State or County
- File Size: Format dependent
- Projection/Datum: Geographic/NAD83
- Data Updates: Quarterly, Semi-Annually, Annually
- Coverages Available: County, State, Nation
Please contact us for pricing information.
Learn More About TeleAtlas/GDT Dynamap/Transportation
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.