Provider: Pitney Bowes Business Insight
Dynamap/ZIP+4 Centroids are a cartographic representation of the 60+ million deliverable USPS ZIP+4 records. With the addition of a census block correspondence file, Tele Atlas creates the link between census and postal geography to create the Dynamap/ZIP+4 Centroids & Block Correspondence File product. The ZIP+4 product attaches census data and latitude/longitude coordinates to USPS ZIP+4 records by locating the street segment associated with the ZIP+4 record in the Tele Atlas street database.
The Dynamap/ZIP+4 Centroids & Block Correspondence File product is designed principally for use with mailing and geocoding applications where customers need to locate individual USPS ZIP+4 records to retrieve census and coordinate information.
- High linkage percentage between USPS ZIP+4 file and TeleAtlas streets database: Accurate, fast geocoding at the ZIP+4 level
- Additional census and latitude/longitude information provided not found in USPS files: Greater information about particular USPS ZIP+4s
- Block Correspondence File provides link between census and postal geography: More detailed information about specific ZIP+4s, such as block level census data and coordinate information
- Enhanced version offers “ranged” records: Reduces file size and look-up time. Handles multiple block correspondence
- Centroids provided at the ZIP+4, ZIP+2 and 5-Digit ZIP Code levels: Provides multiple levels for locating address associated with a ZIP+4, increasing address match rates
- ZIP+4 Centroids product built from Tele Atlas’ comprehensive streets database: Insures accurate, up-to-date, comprehensive information for superior geocoding results. Accurate overlay with other Tele Atlas products.
- Comprehensive user documentation and toll free Customer Support services: Minimizes costly down time
- Address matching (geocoding) to complement Dynamap street databases
- Dot density maps to illustrate market locations
- Spatial relationship analysis between current business locations, customers and competitors
- Sales territories
- Direct mail targeted at ZIP+4 level
- Basic Version: Geographic information drawn from ZIP+4 associated with street segment; records un-ranged
- Enhanced Version (dbase and ASCII only): includes geographic information on all census blocks associated with the ZIP+4; also includes duplicate ZIP+4s; ranged records
- ASCII (Basic/Enhanced)
- dBASE (Basic/Enhanced)
- ArcView GIS
- Latitude/longitude coordinates and census block correspondence for 60+ million USPS ZIP+4s
- MCD, MSA and CBSA codes
- State, county, census tract and block information
- Continental US plus AK, HI, and PR
- 8 mm tape
- 4mm tape
Projection & Datum
- NAD 83
Available for Sale
Please contact us for pricing information.
Learn More About Dynamap/ZIP+4s
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.