Provider: Spatial Insights, Inc.
CartoUS is a nationwide mapping database containing over 50 layers of map data. CartoUS layers are sourced from the 2012 U.S. Census Bureau TIGER files. The base files have been enhanced with display characteristics (MapInfo format only) and feature classifications.
CartoUS includes the following features:
- Roads: Primary, secondary, and local roads.
- Census Boundaries: Block groups, census tracts, counties, states, and more.
- Metro Area Boundaries: Metropolitan Statistical Area/Micropolitan Statistical Area (CBSA) and more.
- Legislative Boundaries: Congressional districts, voting districts, state legislative boundaries, and more.
- School District Boundaries: Elementary, secondary, and unified districts.
- Landmarks: Points and polygons representing numerous landmark types.
- Economic Census Boundaries: Economic census commercial region, economic census place, and more.
- Other Features: Railways, water, American Indian reservations, ZIP code tabulation areas, various trails, and more.
- Relationship Files: Address ranges, topological faces, and additional feature names.
The data are available by county, state, region, and nationwide. All 50 states, Puerto Rico, and other US territories are available. Coverage of custom client-specified boundaries or of other standard geographies is available upon request.
Subsets of layers are available for census boundaries, roads, landmarks, school districts, legislative layers, and metro areas. Expedited delivery of some data may be available via FTP download.
CartoUS data are readily available in MapInfo Professional TAB and ESRI SHAPE file formats.
Please contact us for pricing information.
Learn More About CartoUS 2017
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.