Metro Area Bundle
Provider: Spatial Insights, Inc.
CartoUS 2010 Metro Area Bundle is sourced from the 2009 U.S. Census Bureau TIGER files released in October, 2009. The base files have been enhanced with display characteristics (MapInfo format only) and feature classifications.
Metro Area layers are available separately or together in the Census Boundary Bundle. Layers are available in MapInfo or ArcView format.
Geographic data projection is latitude/longitude (NAD83).
Please refer to CartoUS 2010 documentation for details on the data files and their schema.
Projection for all layers is latitude/longitude (NAD83).
- cbsa: Current Core-Based Statistical Areas (CBSA), which include Metropolitan Statistical Areas and Micropolitan Statistical Areas
- csa: Current Combined Statistical Areas (CSA)
- metdiv: Current Metropolitan Divisions
- necta: Current New England City and Town Areas (NECTA)
- cnecta: Current Combined New England City and Town Areas (CNECTA)
- nectadiv: Current New England City and Town Area (NECTA) Divisions
- concity: Current consolidated cities
- concity00: Census 2000 consolidated cities
Please contact us for pricing information.
Learn More About CartoUS 2010 Metro Area Bundle
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.