Provider: DMTI Spatial Inc.
CanMap Water represents detailed coverage of water features across Canada. CanMap Water is engineered from a combination of National Topographic Data Base (NTDB) 1:50,000 and 1:250,000 scale hydrographic mapping data.
CanMap Water is ideal for consumer navigation and recreational GPS products, travel and tourism Web applications, wildlife, and environmental studies.
- Lakes, Rivers and Navigable Canals
- Name major water polygons
- Major water polygons split from adjoining lakes
- Hydrographic label points
- Intermittent water layer
- User-friendly custom data display files
- Additional water point features include:
- Disappearing streams
- Navigational hazards i.e. rock(s) in water and exposed shipwrecks
- Detailed nationwide water coverage available for use within the world’s leading GIS software formats
- Improved topology allows for reliable analysis and reporting in geo-referenced information systems.
- Provides an accurate base for GPS applications
- Provides an excellent reference layer for web mapping applications
- Custom display files that intelligently open and display data layers based on the appropriate viewing scale
- Custom formats available upon request.
Unprojected latitude, longitude; NAD83
Please contact us for pricing information.
Learn More About CanMap Water
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.