Provider: DMTI Spatial Inc.
Locate, analyze and display customers, prospects and assets geographically. Enhance strategic decision-making, manage business decisions effectively, or offer value added services with CanMap Streetfiles.
CanMap Streetfiles is North America’s #1 choice for Canadian data provides an accurate map fabric for wireless and location based service applications (LBS), market analysis, target marketing, site location analysis, customer service and asset management.
This new release provides users with comprehensive coverage, detailed attribution, positional accuracy, current data and presentation-quality cartographics.
CanMap Streetfiles comprehensive nationwide coverage provides detailed topographic and geographic features at the highest level for all major Canadian urban areas.
- Over 1.5 million total kilometres across Canada
- Incorporation of entire CanMap Rail product with full attribution
- Addition of Toronto underground walkway (“The Path”)
- Verification of building footprints across Canada’s major urban centres
- Street centerline road network, names and address ranges
- Roads look up table including alias name, highway numbers and names, road numbers and more
- 6 cartographic road classifications
- Major roads and highways layer
- Highway exit numbers
- Bridges, tunnels, ferry routes and ice roads available
- Points of Interest including golf features, healthcare, education, toll booths and car pool lots, and new transportation points layer
- Over 1,800 parks nationwide
- Approximately 700 rail stations and stops
- Approximately 2,000 rail bridges
- Verification of rail in the GTA, Vancouver, Montreal, Edmonton, Calgary, London, Halifax, Ottawa
- Over 20,000 populated placenames
- Municipal boundaries and amalgamations
- Canada/US border crossings linking Canadian and US Roads
Topographic Area Features
In addition to the comprehensive nationwide features, CanMap Streetfiles’ Urban Areas include:
- Land-use classifications
- Building footprints
- Road network casements
- Railway and utility features
- Topographic features and named geographic features including vegetation, wetlands, physiography, hydrography
- Named Infrastructure features such as transportation systems, and building points
Provincial, regional and municipal boundaries include Land Area calculated by DMTI Spatial and Population and Dwelling Counts from the Statistics Canada 1996 Census.
- Available with or without street addressing
- Locate resources or customer data with superior accuracy
- Display and analyze data on a nationwide standard
- Enhance applications with real world accuracy and detail
- Enable GPS solutions with CanMap Streetfiles
- Geo-reference aerial photography against CanMap Streetfiles
- Seamlessly nesting with DMTI Spatial’s family of products
- Comprehensive user documentation
- Custom viewing files are provided to facilitate the use of CanMap Streetfiles by opening and intelligently layering various data themes for display, based on appropriate viewing scales
- Shipped in the world’s leading GIS software formats
CanMap Streetfiles can be purchased with or without addresses.
- Custom formats available upon request.
Unprojected latitude, longitude; NAD83
Special Bonus: Every order of CanMap comes with a FREE Canada Directory that includes Canada wide boundaries for Area Codes, Time Zones, Provinces, Regional Municipalities, and DMTI Spatial Urban Areas, in addition to a coarse water layer. This allows you to instantly understand where your geography falls within Canada.
Please contact us for pricing information.
Learn More About CanMap Streetfiles
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.