Provider: DMTI Spatial Inc.
CanMap Parks & Recreation represents over 1,800 national, provincial and territorial parks across Canada. It is a combination of attributed boundaries and point features.
This nationwide mapping data product is ideal for consumer navigation and recreational GPS products and travel and tourism Web applications. CanMap Parks & Recreation will heighten wildlife and environmental studies, infrastructure analysis and planning, wildlife and environmental risk studies, and much more.
- Over 1800 national, provincial and territorial parks across Canada
- 12 different Park classifications include:
- Ecological reserves
- Wilderness parks and areas
- Wildland parks
- Grizzly bear sanctuaries
- Recreational areas
- Protected areas
- Heritage parks
- Natural parks
- Park reserve boundaries and points
- Park attributes that consist of Name, Province, Park type and Park classification
- User-friendly custom data display files
- Built to rigorous cartographic standards
- Shipped in the world’s leading GIS software formats
- Enable GPS solutions with CanMap Parks & Recreation
- Custom display files that intelligently open and display data layers based on the appropriate viewing scales
- Custom formats available upon request.
Unprojected latitude, longitude; NAD83
Please contact us for pricing information.
Learn More About CanMap Parks & Recreation
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.