CanMap Multiple Enhanced
Provider: DMTI Spatial Inc.
The CanMap Multiple Enhanced Postal Code product is a precision-based point file representing over 1 million postal codes across Canada, with a geographic link to Statistics Canada’s standard 2001 Census Boundaries. The Multiple Enhanced Postal Code product allows for a one to many relationship. For example, one postal code may represent more than one postal code location.
- Over 1 million Multiple Enhanced Postal Codes across Canada
- Over 800,000 Unique Enhanced Postal Codes across Canada
- Postal Code Birth Dates and Retirement Dates
- Postal Code and Delivery Mode type
- Single Link Indicator (SLI) identifying unique dominant postal codes
- Coordinate location (X, Y); compiled using Latitude/Longitude (unprojected) coordinates in the NAD83 datum.
- Community name
- 1996 Census Population and Dwelling counts
- 2001 Census Subdivision (CSD) Type and Name
- Links to 2001 DA, CSD, CD, CMA, CT Census Boundaries;
- Links to 2003, 1996 and 1987 Representation Order Federal Electoral Districts (FED)
- Custom formats available upon request.
Unprojected latitude, longitude; NAD83
Special Bonus: The Canada Directory is included with CanMap Six Digit Postal Codes, CanMap Multiple Enhanced Postal Codes and CanMap Forward Sortation Area Boundaries. The directory consists of Area Code Boundaries, Time Zone boundaries, Provincial/Territorial boundaries, Regional Municipality Boundaries, Urban Boundaries, generalized national water bodies and 2001 Census Subdivision (CSD) boundaries and data.
Please contact us for pricing information.
Learn More About CanMap Multiple Enhanced Postal Codes
Since 1993, Spatial Insights has been leveraging unique partnerships with the industry’s leading providers of mapping software and data to provide solutions tailored specifically to meet our clients’ diverse needs.
For more information about our services, or how we could help your business, please contact us at 800.347.5291 or fill out the form below.